Why Field WBS Element (COBL-PS_POSID) is not displayed at the Sales Order Line Item?
- Go tx. VA02
- Select item and go to tab: Account assignment
Reason and analysis
Once the KZVBR is determined on sales order line item with ‘E’ so after entering the plant the field WBS element is not displayed.
Please check your customising:
1. In the sales order, check the requirements type (VBAP-BEDAE).
- Sales order (VA02) check requirement type on tab “Procurement” :
2. In OVZH, check the requirement class assigned to the requirements type.
3. In OVZG, for the requirement class, check the “Account Assignment Category” (V_T459K-KNTTP).
4. In OME9, check the “Consumption posting indicator” (V_T163K-KZVBR).
If you want the WBS element (COBL-PS_POSID) to be displayed in the sales order item, this “Consumption posting indicator” should not be E or P.
Summary of Transactions:
OVZI: Assign the requirement type to the item category
OVZH: Assign the requirement class to the requirement type
OVZG: Customize the requirement class (select the Acct.assig.cat)
OME9: Customize the Account Assignment Category (select the consumption posting indicator VBAP-KZVBR)
More information about account assignment you can read in SAP note:
459734: How does the order account assignment work?