New Addition to Controlling Course Schedule Available with Discount
A unique opportunity is available. We’ve scheduled the three day course AC412-Extended Functions in Cost Center Accounting as a virtual course November 25-27, 2013. This class covers several significant topics related to Cost Center/Activity Types in Controlling-Overhead Management.
This course will prepare you to:
• Distinguish various Management Accounting concepts for responsibility areas.
• Configure and use the advanced functions for planning and activity allocation.
• Analyze information and effects of various cost accounting systems in overhead cost controlling
• Describe and maintain the advanced planning functions for quantity-based planning
• Use plan reconciliation, plan cost splitting, and plan activity price calculation
• Use the various tools for activity allocation of actuals
• Investigate and analyze variances between plan or target costs and actual costs in detail
• Distinguish various cost accounting systems and their effect in overhead cost controlling
We’ll begin by examining the Activity Type master data settings for the price indicator.
As we study Cost Center planning, we’ll review the use of formulas, templates, price splitting and iteration.
In our period end lessons, we’ll look at direct and indirect activity allocations, accruals, cost splitting and price iteration as well as cost center variance analysis.
Contact registration at 1-888-777-1727 today to enroll and use discount code INDIS52013 to receive a 5% discount on the cost.
If you have questions about the course, please contact me at Margie.email@example.com