When migrating from SAP Sybase IQ version 15.2 to version 16,
if you had configured remote servers to SAP Sybase ASE 15.2.x using JDBC, you
need to drop and recreate the remote servers using ODBC.
- SAP Sybase IQ 16 SP#1 on Solaris 10 64b running
on Sun SPARC 64-bit.
- SAP Sybase ASE 12.5.3 ESD#7 on Solaris 8 64b
running on Sun SPARC 64-bit.
- Install and configure Sybase ODBC driver on the
SAP Sybase IQ server.
- Upgrade the DMA scripts on the ASE server.
- Configure the ODBC Data Source Name.
- Drop and recreate the remote server in SAP
The detailed procedure can be see here http://arbime.wordpress.com/2013/10/25/iq-16-configure-ase-12-5-x-remote-server/