SAP BI Strategy and Innovation Track @ASUG Illinois-Chicago Chapter Meeting
Many businesses still only use business intelligence (BI) to run reports. It’s now possible to do far more, thanks to an explosion in enterprise and social data, the acceleration of business cycles, and innovative abilities in the latest BI software.
Get your BI strategy on course and join us for the SAP BI Strategy and Innovation track at the ASUG Illinois-Chicago Chapter Meeting in Palatine, Illinois, where you can get direct answers to your most pressing questions, like:
- Is your BI strategy up to date? Does it – and should it – include social data, mobile, and self-service BI?
- Have you upgraded your analytic skills to take advantage of new analytics and data types, including Big Data?
- Are you able to access, transform, visualize, and share data in a repeatable way?
- How can you ensure that your company is maximizing its BI potential and tapping into the most mission critical innovations?
The SAP BI Strategy and Innovation track is designed for you, whether you’re an existing SAP BusinessObjects software customer or simply interested in BI and all the latest capabilities. Part of the November 1, 2013, ASUG Illinois-Chicago Chapter event, the SAP BI Strategy and Innovation track will demonstrate BI in a new light, with sessions to help you:
- Build a BI strategy to get where you want to go
- Discover what’s new in the latest release of the SAP Business Objects BI platform, for the ability to innovate like never before
- Learn BI best practices for upgrading successfully
- Better understand the impact of mobile and data visualization through interactive microforum sessions
Put your BI strategy under the lens. Register for your seat at SAP BI Strategy and Innovation track at the ASUG Illinois Chicago Chapter Meeting!