KKA3 shows status REL – How to analyze it ?
- How to analyse the status during results analysis in tx. KKA3
- Although the status of sales order is completed, it still catched status REL as status for valuation method in KKA3.
Check it in sales order. Sales order is completed fully delivered, but system status shows: REL and not FNBL.
How to analyze it, what is the reason?
- In document flow status overview you can see already that the delivery status is not complete.
- Delivery status is “Being processed”
- Status delivery -> partially invoiced
An invoice was already created to the customer, but an other is missing. Which invoice and why it is missing? Check it in debugging mode and
set breakpoint to FM SD_ORDER_GET_DATA :
Here you can see again, everything is invoiced. And fields ch_all_issued and ch_all_posted are getting value “X”.
Where this value will be deleted and status FNBL is not set ?
- Here will be deleted, because the sales order is an intercompany scenario and IV invoice is missing !
- IV invoice status is not processed (“A”)
- Where does da_intercompany “X” come from ?
- How can I analyze an intercompany process?
- Check table LIKP with the following selection fields:
- Create IV invoice in this example, with company code “5100”.
- Delivery will be full invoiced after that.
- Run tx. KKA3 again.