Hardware and Software inventory of a Device in SAP Afaria
In this document, I shall demonstrate about the Inventory feature of SAP Afaria.
Inventory in MDM terms is a complete list of Hardwares, Softwares, Logs etc
To check the Inventory of the Device follow the below steps
- In the Afaria Console , Select the device (In this case I am selecting an Android Device) and Click on the Show/Hide Inspector on the left vertical tab as shown encircled in red.
On the right a window appears which describes the Summary of the selected device. This is the Window where, the inventories will be displayed. Notice there are several small icons on top of the Window that appears on the right.
- Hardware inventory: describes the details of Hardware of the Device
- Software Inventory: Gives you the list of details of all the Softwares that are installed on the Device
- Connection Log: Gives you a list of connections that happened between the Device and the SAP Afaria Server
- File Transfer Log: shows the list of File transfer that happened between the Device and SAP Afaria Server
- Package tracking Log: shows the Log Track of the Packages that are published via Enterprise Market or Android Market
- Policy Log: The last icon shall describes the details of the policies that are applied on the device