Get in action with SAP PartnerEdge in the SAP TechEd Infozone & get your SAP Partner Champion badge unlocked!
As you may heard there is an mobile app for the SAP TechEd conference Las Vegas. Check out the SAP TechEd Conference webpage and download the app.
I am curious as my SAP TechEd Team (for SAP Ecosystem & Channels) was asked if we would like to join with a special badge. And we “own” one – the SAP Partner Champion Badge!
How can I unlock the “SAP Partner Champion” mission?
Visit these SAP PartnerEdge Pods in the Info Zone, do the activity that you are requested there and scan the QR code to earn points to unlock the Partner Champion badge.
• IZ02: Partnering with SAP
o Get a demo of the Partner Enablement Center (PEC), Tell us the name of your PSA, Get a sneak peek of the new partneredge.com website
• IZ03: How to Benefit from Certified Integrations
o Learn how to benefit from certified integrations and get your badge scanned
• IZ21: SAP Store: Now Open for Business
o Get a demo of the SAP Store, Sign up for SAP Store News
• IZ22: Build Your Applications Business with SAP
o Learn about the program, Learn about the Windows Phone 8 Mobile Apps Challenge, Learn about the OEM program, Get more information around SAP Mobile Apps CSR Initiative with expertIG
• IZ23: SAP HANA: Partner Engineering
o Talk to an expert
• IZ24: SAP Co-Innovation Lab
o Take the quiz
• Attend the following Expert Networking Sessions and scan the QR code:
EXP10304, Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.
EXP10306, Wednesday, 3 p.m.
Why these Badges? Why this app?
“gamification, gamification, gamification”! Do you know “Foursquare”? Apps like this are used more and more (yes and also in a business world – hey, I just do remember the days when we laughed about social networks as part of our business communications).
Event planners (and here our wonderful TechEd planners) are also turning their attention to “games”. To be honest, who does not love gaming? I (as a attendee) am now asked to get in action, to jump from one level to another, earn rewards, unlock badges, and to compete with other attendees (on which place is my name on the TechEd leaderboard??).
But gamification isn’t just about fun and games. Event planners do use gamification to turn attendees into more engaged participants, and there’s good evidence that this can be an effective strategy.
The SAP TechEd Mobile app includes all important information for you (e.g. your agenda, speaker info, updates) mixed with social components and a pinch of fun!
* View the conference agenda and explore sessions
* Create your own personal schedule and access speaker information
* Access interactive maps of the conference and show floor
* Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
* View an entire social feed of event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event
* Share your TechEd experiences with your social networks on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
* Give feedback on TechEd content and speakers with interactive surveys
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Agenda: view the full conference agenda and bookmark your favorite sessions, plus related information (session time, room, speaker info, etc). Please note that hands-on workshops only can be reserved or cancelled through the conference website and not via the mobile app.
* Update: a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you’re attending
* Activity: see what people are doing, view photos from the event, find trending sessions and topics, and “like” and comment on other attendee check-ins
* Attendees and Speakers: see who’s at the event, and connect with them through the app
* Exhibitors: find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback
* Profile: edit your official app profile, including your name, profile photo, title, and company, and adjust settings related to messaging and notifications. Send 1-1 direct messages to fellow attendees (note that direct message recipients will see your email address so they can respond)
* Badges: earn badges by completing missions that help you explore the event
* Leaderboard: see who’s earned the most points by being active at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins, posts, survey responses, and other activities within the app.
Remember, as you use the app, you’ll earn points and badges for participation. Printed schedules will not be provided on site – so download the app (as usual in your preferred store), start browsing, and build your agenda now. Full functionality is available to registered attendees only.
— Attention!! The App is currently only for SAP TechEd Las Vegas, but will soon (after Las Vegas) be tailored for Amsterdam!.. Once it is online and available for Amsterdam you will receive an official note and you can find an announcement on the SAP TechEd Conference webpage.
Hey, I do really look forward to participate my sessions and to unlock my “SAP Partner Champion” Badge! 🙂 Enjoy the app and have a great show!