PI to TIBCO via JMS connection
(1) TIBCO team will provide the following jar files :
– tibjms. Jar
(2) BASIS team will deploy the above mentioned jars on PI server by referring to SAP note : 1138877
(3) Once the drives are deployed , you can configure receiver JMS adapter in XI in the following 2 modes :
(a) Access JMS provider Generically:
This mode is generally configured to place a message on TIBCO EMS server directly. Usually this mode is not preferred as in case of production , TIBCO doesn’t want to expose the TIBCO EMS server directly.
(b) Access JMS provider via JNDI
This mode is configured to place a message on TIBCO JNDI server from where TIBCO team will configure the settings in order to send the message from JNDI server to respective TIBCO EMS server.
This mode consists of the following steps:
ℹ TIBCO team will create a JMS queue (ex:PARIS.B2B).
(ii) TIBCO team will assign a JNDI name(ex : jndi_test) to the above mentioned JMS queue.
(iii) TIBCO team will create a Queue Connection Factory .
Get the following details from TIBCO:
JNDI Lookup Name of QueueConnectionFactory :
JNDI Lookup Name of JMS Queue :
Name of JNDI Initial Context Factory :
JNDI Server address :
JNDI Logon User:
JNDI Logon Password:
JMS Queue User :
JMS Queue Password
(4) Once XI team has received the above mentioned details , please configure the channel as shown in the below screenshot:
In the additional parameter section , you can add the above details to record more trace at adapter level.
Make sure the module parameter of the channel is as shown below :
(5) Once the JMS adapter is active , you can see the following audit logs in communication channel monitoring where in it will display the queue name to which the connection has been established succesully.