Improving Retail Decisions with Big Data and Predictive Analytics
Harnessing a large volume of customer and transactional data is a major challenge – but using that Big Data for customer-centric decision making can set you apart from the pack.
How can you as a retailer more effectively use customer insights to drive profitable merchandising processes?
- Turn Big Data into big business opportunities with predictive analytics
- Leverage Big Data to understand customer behaviors
- Use predictive analytics to improve promotions, prices, product affinities, and forecasting
Customer insights gained from Big Data can help retailers connect one-to-one with consumers and build loyalty – register today to join us online and discover innovative uses for your data.
Our speakers include:
- David Ginsberg, Head of Data Science, SAP
- Nancy Casey, VP of Retail Customer-Centric Merchandising Solutions, SAP
- Joern Keller, VP of Retail Development, SAP
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
2:00 p.m. EDT / 11:00 a.m. PDT