How to add link to SAP CRM Navigation Bar via SPRO
The process of adding link to navigation bar in SAP CRM WebUI may seems trivial, but in fact it’s a complete set of steps in a huge forest of SPRO-transaction that you have to perform in order to make your link be visible in navigation bar.
Here is a step-by-step manual in SPRO-transaction:
- Open UI Framework, Define Navigation Bar Profile
- Select Navigation Bar Profile
- Define Logical Link, new entry
- Define Direct Link Groups, take Group ID
- Assign links to Direct Link Group, add Logical Link ID & Position Level
- Open UI Framework → Business Roles, Define Business Role
- Chose Business Role
- Adjust Direct Links Groups, select Group ID from step #4
- Adjust Direct Links, enable Logical Link (visible: v)
After completing all these steps your link will be added to navigation bar profile.