WEBINAR – SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA with SAP BusinessObjects BI
Are you currently using SAP NetWeaver BW and are evaluating the option to move to SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA ?
Are you currently using BEx Analyzer or BEx Web Analyzer and are evaluating the option to use SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x with SAP NetWeaver BW or SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA ?
If you answer these questions with “Yes”, then you might want to attend the upcoming webinar where Rohit Kamath and myself will outline the benefits of SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA in combination with SAP BusinessObjects BI.
In this webinar attendees have the opportunity to receive an overview of SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA in combination with SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x
This webinar will highlight some of the scenarios that are now possible by leveraging SAP NetWeaver BW powered by SAP HANA, such as:
- Benefits on the data warehousing side of running BW on HANA
- Leverage composite providers to combine data from SAP NetWeaver BW with data from SAP HANA
- Use BW Workspaces to provide your business users an area to upload local data
- Convert InfoProviders to HANA optimized InfoProviders
In addition the session will cover how you can combined your corporate datawarehouse with SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.x and you will learn more details about topics, such as:
- Automatically exposing SAP NetWeaver BW InfoProvider to SAP HANA as analytical models
- Leveraging existing assets from SAP NetWeaver BW in SAP HANA
- Leveraging your SAP NetWeaver BW and SAP HANA assets with SAP BusinessObjects BI
And last but not least, Rohit and myself will also talk about the new SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA with SAP BusinessObjects BI4 Trial offering and how you can use this trial to setup your own landscape.
Topic: Learn How You Can Use SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA with SAP BusinessObjects BI4.x
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
Time: 8:00 AM PDT