SAP HANA Cloud Portal @ openSAP – Join the interactive online training course now!
Creating appealing cloud applications and business-driven sites can be so easy now – with SAP HANA Cloud!
There are various ways for students, developers, architects and partners to acquire broad knowledge and expertise in SAP’s quickly evolving cloud technology and portal portfolio: from self-studying comprehensive material on the SCN Cloud Portal Community to the full-featured educational deep-dives at SAP TechEd conference.
I am excited to invite you to our new online training course from openSAP: SAP HANA Cloud Platform starting on October 28, 2013.
“SAP HANA Cloud Platform is a full featured, open standards based, in-memory cloud platform designed for today’s increasinglynetworked, mobile, social and data-driven world. Developers can quickly build impactful, highly scalable applications leveraging the massive speed and scaleof SAP HANA”, so Rui Nogueira (Product Manager – SAP HANA Cloud Platform).
Besides the fundamentals of the platform (e.g. persistency, connectivity, security) this course is also highlighting SAP HANA Cloud portal for creating attractive user experiences and business-driven web sites – for consumption on desktop and mobile devices. If you want to learn more about SAP’s leading “Portal Platform as a Service”, this course is for you!
Why should you participate?
- Get a broad overview about the SAP HANA Cloud Platform and its powerful portal / UI services
- Learning at your own pace through easy consumption of learning content distributed across various units (6 weeks in total)
- Learning-by-doing using exercises based on your personal, free cloud portal trial account
- Get exclusive support by SAP product experts
- Grow your network and exchange ideas with your peers in the discussion forums
What can you learn about SAP HANA Cloud Portal in particular?
- Understand the key concepts and benefits of the Cloud Portal
- How to quickly set up and get started with your own trial account using reference sites
- How to compose appealing business sites containingapps, images, texts, documents and videos
- How to securely expose backend services for cloud-based UI development
- How to create widgets and embed your cloud applications into your site
- How to leverage the Cloud Portal as open platform for solution extensions
Visit the openSAP website https://open.sap.com/course/hanacloud1 to learn more about the course and registration.
If you like to learn more about SAP HANA Cloud Portal check out the following tutorials and recorded presentations:
- Cloud Portal Overview
- SAP HANA Cloud Portal documentation: https://help.hana.ondemand.com
- Developer Guide
- Testimonials & Demos
- Further product information: http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-portal/cloud
SAP TechEd 2013 – Session Recording
More than 19.027 learners are already enrolled – what about you?
See you on open.sap.com !