Rapid Data Migration @ SAP TechEd 2013
SAP TechEd is the premier technical education conference for IT architects, administrators, and developers – and this year you can learn about Rapid Data Migration right from the people who have created it. We call it first-hand learning and we want you to get hands-on.
Whether you are upgrading, consolidating, or deploying a new SAP ERP or SAP CRM system powered by SAP HANA, a solid data migration strategy is imperative to avoid business process disruptions at go-live. This session prepares you to:
- Streamline and automate your data migration strategy using SAP Rapid Deployment Solutions (RDS) and data migration software.
- Maximize workforce data integrity and mitigate risk and cost overruns while utilizing a standardized and verified approach to planning, designing, and implementing your migration project.
- Understand the Rapid Data Migration solution and what pre-delivered content and accelerators are available.
We offer two dates for the session Speedy Go Live with Rapid Data Migration to SAP Business Suite Powered by SAP HANA taking place at The Palazzo and Venetian hotel resort’s convention center in Las Vegas:
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013 10:15 AM-12:15 PM (room HO5)
- Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:30 AM-12:30 PM (room HO4)
Please remember the session code RDP271 when you are building your agenda and visit our 2 hour Hands-On Workshop. Click here for more information and how to register.
Also, watch a demo for how Rapid Data Migration can even help you to migrate into the cloud here.
Follow us on Twitter @SAPRDS and @SAPTechEd.