We would like to invite you to the upcoming SAP enablement session “Business Transformation with HANA for Banking.” Please use the links below to register now!
This webinar, part of our enhanced Go-To-Market Enablement program for FSI partners, will provide the opportunity to join our experts to learn more and stay updated about SAP FSI solutions.
Big Data, Regulatory Requirements and Cost Pressure are current drivers within the Financial Services Industry. During this session we will show how HANA as technology as well as with new high performance applications like Liquidity Risk Management or Business Suite on HANA is able support Banks.
- Challenges in Banks in respect to Big Data, Regulatory Requirements, Cost and Margin Pressure
- Understand SAP Banking Strategy for HANA
- HANA Use Cases in the Banking Industry
- SAP Solutions based on the in-memory technology
- Understand the current Value Proposition by Customer Examples
- Inge Nickels, Pre-Sales EMEA;
- Maik Ruscheck, Solution Management
Target Audience: Sales, Presales, Services
Target Regions: ALL REGIONS; Duration: 60 min (maximum)
Dial in details will be provided 2 days prior to session to registered participants
SELECT MOST CONVENIENT SESSION FOR YOUR TIME ZONE:
Date and Time: November 4, 2013; 09:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. CET / 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. SGT
Date and Time: November 8, 2013; 04:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m. CET / 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EDT
Registration requires S-User ID. To request S-User ID: Click here