How to find the relevant info package for the respective Idoc:
1. 1. Go to WE02, to view the idoc list for the given selection
2. 2. On the output screen, go to the IDOC number for which you need the detail.
Copy the IDOC Number Example: 3007647
3. 3. Open another window and the table RSIDOCSAVE
Give the IDOC number as a selection
4. 4. You get the below display, where you get the RNR number for the load.
5. 5. Now go to table RSSELDONE
Use the RNR number from the RSIDOCSAVE Table as a key here for the below selection:
6. 6. Execute: And you will get the display as below:
Here you get the details as below:
è Info package technical name
è Data source name with the client details.
Hope it will useful.
SAP BW Consultant