How to create a horizontal fold on a vertical table in a WebI 4.0 report
Is there any way that we can create a horizontal fold on a vertical table?
I have a vertical table like the one shown below:
I wanted to fold this table horizontally so that user will see only Q1 and whenever he wants he can unfold it to see the actual table.
The steps I followed are:
- Created crosstab
- created breaks on quarter, then go to manage breaks and change the properties of break similarly
- Then use sum functions on first column after every last month of each quarter.
- Then use this formula for another empty column after sum column.
=If (Previous([Quarter])=”Q1″) Then [Sales revenue] Where ([Quarter] InList(“Q1″;”Q2”)) Else If (Previous([Quarter])=”Q3″) Then [Sales revenue] Where ([Quarter] InList(“Q3″;”Q4”)) for headers =If (Previous([Quarter])=”Q1″) Then “First 6 Monhts” Else If (Previous([Quarter])=”Q3″) Then “Last 6 Monhts”
- Then go to format cell for the cell in which you have used above formulas and select auto width option.
- Then use outline to perform fold.
The Report will appear like this after these operations:
Fold on quarters , Final result will be