In this document, creating different columns on a new page is shown in step by step process.
1. Create a report with the fields/objects required to be displayed on 1st page by dragging the objects from ‘Result Objects Browser’ onto the body section of the report (Here I have taken Name, Column 1, Column 2, column 3 objects). By default header labels will be created in the Page Header section, select all the labels and drag them into the body section as shown in below image.
2. Insert a sub report in the Report Footer section of the report as shown in below image.
3. Select all the Header Labels by selecting CTRL Button->right click->General->Check ‘Hide If Duplicated’ as shown below, so that headers will not be repeated for each record.
3. Double click on the sub report that was inserted in Report Footer. Drag the required fields/objects that need to be displayed on the 2nd page of the report (Here I have taken Name, Column 4, Column 5, Column 6, Column 7 objects) and move the header labels onto the body section as we have done in step 1 as shown in below image.
4. Select all the Header Labels of sub report by selecting CTRL Button->right click->General->Check ‘Hide If Duplicated’ as shown below, so that headers will not be repeated for each record.
5. again come back to the Structure pane of Main Report and select the Report Footer->right click->check ‘Page Break Before’ option. Now after the body section, this entire Report Footer will be displayed on 2nd page, so the sub report inside this section also gets displayed in 2nd page of the report.
6. Below shown is the report output in the Page mode. You can see the Page 1 and Page 2 in below images which is our required output.
In this way we can display different columns in different pages in a single crystal report by inserting few more sections inside the “Report Footer” section containing sub reports for each section.