The same can be said about good data and good business processes. On the one hand, smart decisions and efficient processes can only be achieved with accurate, high-quality data. But companies need to have the right processes and systems in place in order to collect, analyze, and access this data.
Unfortunately, many companies are stuck with inaccurate and irrelevant data, thanks to outdated systems, lengthy post-merger integrations, and overdue data migration projects. Bad data leads to unusable systems and reports, and, ultimately, unreliable decisions.
Delivering good data, decisions, and processes
To provide trusted data for core processes and business users, companies need a solution that streamlines data migration and delivers reliable data, according to an information sheet from SAP. With a solution that seamlessly moves legacy data to enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications, companies can:
- Improve data quality and reporting
- Comply with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Establish a solid foundation for ongoing data governance
- Enable business users to make faster, more informed decisions
By choosing a rapid data migration solution, like the package for rapid data migration to SAP ERP and SAP CRM, companies can deliver migration projects on time and within budget by:
- Analyzing and extracting data from almost any source
- Cleansing and transforming data to target formats
- Validating data against customer business rules
- Loading data into ERP and CRM applications quickly and accurately
Planning an ERP or CRM data migration project?
To learn more about the value of a rapid data migration package supported by experienced consultants, like those from SAP Services, read “Fast, Trusted Data Migration to Your SAP Solutions.”