Inside Track 2013 Israel – Aviad Rivlin
My name is Aviad Rivlin and I am a Product Manager in the SAP Portal team and a (new) sapmentor. In the coming Inside Track event in Israel I will be talking about two main topics SAP NetWeaver Portal, mobile edition (a.k.a “mobile portal”) and SAP HANA UI Integration Services (thanks xMoshe Naveh (Old Acct) for adding these topics to the agenda).
1. SAP NetWeaver Portal, mobile edition (a.k.a “mobile portal”)
Let me explain this topic with two short videos we have prepared. The first one is an overview about the solution:
The second one, is an example of the mobile portal on iPad:
2. SAP HANA UI Integration Services
SAP HANA UI Integration Services provide the required services and UI patterns to easily create and design single applications or application sites based on HANA native (XS) applications through efficient development tools, standardized services and consistent UI experience. Let me focus on the developer story here. The key benfits of HANA UI Integration Services for developers are:
- Standardized UI services (API’s and tools) for HANA XS application development embedded within the HANA developer environment (SAP HANA Studio)
- Allow application developers to focus on the business aspects while re-using existing standard UI services
- Use pre-defined UI patterns for applications or application sites running in a shell
- Easily build and reuse HTML5-based applications as widgets
For any question and to see additional demos of the SAP NetWeaver Portal, mobile edition and SAP HANA UI Integration Services, join my sessions. For more information about Inside Track Israel 2013 click here.