SAP Jam at HR Tech and SuccessConnect: Supercharge HR Processes with Social Collaboration
Did you know that a majority of new hires do not complete their first milestone on time, and that 39% are not retained at one year? Or that it costs on average $1,398 to create one learning hour? How can HR professionals address these issues? By embedding social collaboration within HR business processes, organizations can empower social learning, new hire onboarding, recruiting, performance and goal management, and other talent processes to drive employee engagement and productivity.
During the second week of October, Las Vegas will be home to two Human Resources-focused events: the HR Technology Conference & Expo (October 7-9) and SuccessConnect 2013 (October 9-11), the SuccessFactors user conference. Billed as “HR Week” by SuccessFactors, HR professionals will network and attend sessions to gain valuable strategies necessary to their jobs. We are excited that SAP Jam will be featured at both events, to showcase how social collaboration can further HR programs and drive value for an organization.
At HR Tech, please join SuccessFactors in booth number 901. Within the booth, there will be numerous demo pods where you can receive live demonstrations of the SuccessFactors solutions. In addition, the booth will have a demo theater, where attendees see 20-minute demo sessions of the SuccessFactors portfolio.
- 2:30-2:50pm: Do not miss the SAP Jam demo theater session, “Connect Customers, Partners, and Employees with SAP Jam”. The demo theater session is located in the SuccessFactors booth number 901.
SuccessConnect 2013 has an excellent schedule of keynotes, break-out sessions, and content for attendees. SAP Jam will feature two customer stories, Marriott International and Sun Communities, two break-out sessions focused on social collaboration, inclusion in a panel discussion featuring thought leaders, plus demo areas on the show floor. Plan your agendas – it’s time to get social!
Wednesday, October 9
- 1:00pm-5:00pm: “Learning + Social = Impact!” pre-conference training session. This course introduces participants to the social learning features available with SuccessFactors Learning and SAP Jam. Participants will also see examples of best practices for including social learning within their organization. The course is sold out.
Thursday, October 10
- 8:30am-9:45am: “Tomorrow Won’t Look Like Today: A Glimpse into the Future” keynote. In this keynote, Shawn Price kicks off SuccessConnect 2013 with a discussion of what’s happening in the market, the major trends impacting HR and the business, and the role technology plays in transforming HR. As part of the keynote, Carol Anderson, Global Human Resources Officer – Talent Management Services & Technology from Marriott International, will share how the company leverages SAP Jam.
- 11:00am-11:45am: “Introduction to SuccessFactors Learning” break-out session. In this session, gain an overview of the solution, plus insight into how SAP Jam integrates into SuccessFactors Learning.
- 3:45pm-4:30pm: “Evolving Expectations: Increasing Organizational Performance through Social Collaboration” break-out session. This presentation addresses the new and emerging technologies that drive engagement and deliver business-relevant analytics for collaborative, real-time decisions.
Friday, October 11
- 9:45am-10:30am: “Accelerate Talent Management Investments with Social Collaboration” break-out session. Join Sameer Patel, the SVP and General Manager for Enterprise Social and Collaborative Software at SAP, as he provides strategies to optimize your talent management program and re-energize your workforce through social collaboration with SAP Jam.
- 9:45am-10:30am: “Sun Communities: How SuccessFactors Employee Central ‘wowed the business’” break-out session. In this presentation, Sun Communities will share details on their usage of the Employee Central solution plus the value gained by their social learning initiatives.
- 11:45am-12:30pm: Closing Session, “Predictions from the Experts: the Future of HCM”. Join industry experts such as Thomas Otter, Dr. Karie Willyerd, Sameer Patel, Dmitri Krakovsky, and David Ludlow to gain insight into their predictions for where the market is heading.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
 Aberdeen, Onboarding: The Missing Link to Productivity, April 2012