How to control authorizations on ERP documents from CRM?
CRM offers a user interface to maintain transactions (order, quotation, quantity contract) directly in a connected ERP backend system. For this scenario it is recommended to use a separate, trusted RFC connection based on the current user. This makes it possible to set different authorization levels for each user. Prerequisite are counterpart users in ERP with the same ID and the above role assigned.
Please consider note 1446253 quesiton 9. You should use Lead-to-Cash scenario and set the “current user” flag in sm59 for your ERP system.
Yes, you need to use “Lead-to-Cash” secnario.
• Please define an RFC destination and use a separate, trusted RFC connection based on the current user. Please also set the “current user” flag in sm59 for your ERP system.
• Counterpart users in ERP with the same ID
• Run sfw5 to activate the business function Simplified Sales Processes in SD (Enhanced) LOG_SD_SIMP_02 in your ERP system.
• Assign the role SAP_LO_SD_ORDER_MANAGEMENT (description: Role for Sales Professional on ERP side).to the users in the ERP system. This role contains all authorizations that are relevant for sales order processing. For example, you control the restriction of sales document types and sales areas, Sales Organizations,etc.
Regarding the authorization control, please check below link:
If you want to use this role, you have to active the business function Simplified Sales Processes in SD Enhanced) LOG_SD_SIMP_02 in your ERP
system. also your ERP6.0 system should have Enhancement Package (EHP) 4. Otherwise, you can not use this Role in your ERP system.
Regarding how to set up the “Lead-to-Cash” secnario, please check below sap help documents for the detail.
1. Basic configuration:
2. You could find relevant information regarding LOG_SD_SIMP_02 in the following online help page.
3. General information regarding activation of switches could be found here