As many of you have probably heard, earlier this year we released the SAP Financial Services Network, an open network that globally integrates SAP corporate customers and financial institutions worldwide interacting realtime as never before.
But there’s far more in SAP FSN than realtime financial information exchange, it is the right place for SAP corporate customers, financial institutions and the whole SAP ecosystem to co-innovate, developing seamlessly integrated value added services and evolving AP, AR and treasury solutions to a new era only limited by creativity and not technical challenges anymore.
From a technological perspective, SAP FSN allows you to experience the SAP HANA incredible capabilities running directly in the own SAP Cloud!
Learn more on SAP FSN online:
- Innovation for SAP to Corporate Connectivity (SAP user required)
- SAP FSN from Banking Perspective
- SAP FSN on Forbes
- Treasuries Demand Optimization and Upgrading of Information Systems, According to Study by SAP and CFO Research
- How to connect your SAP ERP to SAP Financial Services Network (FSN)
- Technical Overview of SAP FSN Hub
Also: Join our Linkedin Group