EMEA+Americas – Wednesday, October 9, 2013; 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. CET (EMEA+Americas)
IBM’s cloud-based solutions for SAP clients deliver SAP environments with security-rich, cost-effective and scalable cloud infrastructures. Optimized with proven IBM best practices and supported by expert personnel, our wide range of cloud offerings designed for SAP workloads use standard processes and tools to deliver unparalleled choice, control and flexibility. This can allow businesses?regardless of size, industry or location?to improve agility and reduce costs. IBM’s system integration services coupled with global financing capabilities can help to identify and close on-premise and MCaaS opportunities. IBM is well positioned as one of the first certified HEC partners for SAP and supports HANA clients on a global basis.
- IBM’s Commitment to Cloud capabilities for SAP
- IBM’s Coverage of all Industries and LoB Solutions
- Current win and pipeline opportunities in place and how we are teaming for MCaaS
- How IBM’s infrastructure adds value or differentiates from other partners
- Sales (all roles)
- Jan Jackman, VP of Cloud Managed Services, IBM
- Madhuri Chawla, Offerings Executive & Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
- John Sibley, Managed Cloud as a Service Program andGrowth/Innovation Leader, SAP
If you have any questions you would like to submit prior to the session, please submit them as comments to this blog post. Your question will then be sent to the presenter to ensure you get a response during the session.
Contact: Jessica Schubert, GSSP Marketing