Please note that the What’s New information has been updated with the following information:
Deployment of Business Configuration Content
If you have defined BAC elements for your solution, a dialog box opens when you use the Deploy Business Configuration function. You have to select one of the following options:
- Deploy all business configuration content for your solution
- Deploy only the business configuration content for your solution that is assigned to the business options you have selected in the business adaptation catalog
This allows you to test both partial and complete activation of your business configuration content in the development environment.
Want to know more about business configuration, then take a look at the Business Configuration Quick Guide in the studio documentation.
Here’s a short overview of the functions that are new or have changed in 1305:
- Automatic Check for Updates
- Custom Reuse Library
- Mass Data Run
- Business Configuration: Fine-Tuning Project Template
- New Script File: Action Validation (for Business Object Extensions Only)
- Flexible UI
- New SAP Reuse Functions in the Context Reuse Library
To see what else changed in 1305, see the What’s New document (pdf version).