SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Upgrade
One suite for all insight, one place for all information and one standard for enterprise BI.
Discover new updates and features of a Business Intelligence (BI) solution that and combines core stability and capability improvements.
This newest BI suite platform combines key innovations, product advances from BI 4.0, and re-introduced features from XI R2 and XI 3.
REGISTER HERE and join us Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 at 11AM EST for the webcast: SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Upgrade
In this Webcast, learn about:
- New and updated SDKs enabling customers and partners to integrate and extend all aspects of BI into their existing IT ecosystem
- Enhanced migration tools to facilitate smooth upgrade from XI R2 and XI 3
- Direct dimensional connection for Crystal Reports to HANA
- Automatic universe generation on HANA views
- Additional database support, including better BI for Oracle with support for Oracle Exadata, Oracle OLAP and Oracle Essbase
- Support for unstructured Big Data with connectivity to Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce (EMR) Hive added to SAP’s existing Hadoop Hive data access
- Expanded SAP BusinessObjects Mobile capabilities for all content types
- Repository Deskl content support to bridge transition from Deskl to BI 4