SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Webinar
SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Upgrade
One suite for all insight, one place for all information and one standard for enterprise BI.
Discover new updates and features of a Business Intelligence (BI) solution that and combines core stability and capability improvements.
This newest BI suite platform combines key innovations, product advances from BI 4.0, and re-introduced features from XI R2 and XI 3.
REGISTER HERE and join us Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 at 11AM EST for the webcast: SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Upgrade
In this Webcast, learn about:
- New and updated SDKs enabling customers and partners to integrate and extend all aspects of BI into their existing IT ecosystem
- Enhanced migration tools to facilitate smooth upgrade from XI R2 and XI 3
- Direct dimensional connection for Crystal Reports to HANA
- Automatic universe generation on HANA views
- Additional database support, including better BI for Oracle with support for Oracle Exadata, Oracle OLAP and Oracle Essbase
- Support for unstructured Big Data with connectivity to Amazon’s Elastic MapReduce (EMR) Hive added to SAP’s existing Hadoop Hive data access
- Expanded SAP BusinessObjects Mobile capabilities for all content types
- Repository Deskl content support to bridge transition from Deskl to BI 4