IBAN value not getting updated through CREMAS / DEBMAS IDOC
- The IDOC CREMAS / DEBMAS has the IBAN information but the vendor is not updated with the IBAN code
- Even when IBAN field is populated, the vendors / customers master data are created without this information.
- IDOCs are getting posted successfully. The bank details are getting populated but not the IBAN number.
* Switch MM_SFWS_SC2 enables only the support of bank account without numbers.
* CREMAS/DEBMAS does not support distribution of IBAN data related to standard bank account.
* More information in this KBA: 1664137 – IBAN field is not getting updated by CREMAS / DEBMAS Idoc
As a result, there are only 4 options:
1/ Distribute IBAN separately using IBAN idocs. SAP prefered option
2/ Evaluate if modifying the CREMAS / DEBMAS idoc integration using BAdI VENDOR_ADD_DATA_BI / CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_BI would be a valid option. See notes 580266 and 577502.
Warning: Despite this BAdI is the best way to extend SAP functionality, it may be not flexible enough. In that, jump to the option 3/ below.
3/ Modify the SAP standard coding responsible of the CREMAS / DEBMAS integration.
Two function modules are involved : IDOC_INPUT_CREDITOR / IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR and VENDOR_BDCDATA / DEBITOR_BDCDATA.
4/ Get in touch with your nearest SAP User Group in order to push SAP to extend standard functionality in order to support IBAN inside of CREMAS/DEBMAS idoc types. The process is described within note 11