This is your invite to a special Nov 4th event. Hear the latest about SAP’s platforms, roadmaps, and how to use them to build your applications.
- What: Join the “Special Partner Summit: the new SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development”.
- When: On Monday, November 4, 2013. 12:00-17:00 – one day before the official start of SAP TechEd.
- Where: Join us live in Amsterdam. Hotel Okura.
- Who: Existing SAP partners PLUS any ISV, VAR, OEM or SI company interested in building leading edge applications on SAP’s technology platforms
- How: Registration for this FREE event:
Details: Learn about this new market-leading program for SAP’s market-leading technologies. Experience the easier way to build and sell great applications. Engage with SAP experts and your peers. Learn about SAP’s key technology platforms (such as Hana and Databases, Application Integration, Cloud and Mobile) in dedicated break-out sessions. Gain in-depth insights into the SAP Store – you avenue to your customers.
Agenda for this free event:
- 12:00 Arrival and lunch (Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, Rüdiger Stern, SAP AG)
- 13:00 Welcome and Introduction to SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development (Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, Rüdiger Stern, SAP AG)
- 13:45 Demo of the Application Development Partner Center (Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, Rüdiger Stern, SAP AG)
- 14:00 Partner or Customer Showcase (Speaker to be confirmed)
- 14:30 Break
- 14:45 Platform Break-Outs
- Room 1: 14:45 – 15:25 Hana and Database (Olivier Demeusy, SAP) and 15.30 – 16:15 Mobile (Sami Lechner, SAP)
- Room 2: 14:45 – 15:25 Hana Cloud (Matthias Steiner, SAP) and 15.30 – 16:15 Application Integration (André Fischer, SAP)
- 16:15 The SAP Store (Jochen Vatter, SAP AG)
- 16:35 Wrap-Up, Q&A (All)
- 16:45 Networking Opportunity (All)
- 18:00 Close
Also join us at TechEd! set up your personal meeting by contacting me now.