Steps to remove tabs from UWL
By default we get below tabs in uwl.
If we need
to remove any tab, we can do it by following below given steps:
- Go to iview properties and check the
property useNavigationId, as shown in fig below:
Note down the value ‘’com.sap.pct.erp.mss.Main”, this is nothing but an xml file.
2. Go to System Administration -> System Configuration -> Universal Worklist
Click on Click to Manage Item Types and View Definitions under Universal
Worklist Content Configuration
As shown below:
4. Save it to your desktop and make a copy to preserve the original file.
5. Open the file with any XML editor or word pad and do the below changes,
5.2 To Hide Notification Tab: Change the below given visibility to no.
5.3 To hide Tracking Tab, change the visibility to no, as shown below:
6) Save the file after doing above changes.
Fill the Configuration name : com.sap.pct.erp.mss.Main
Check the high priority.
Browse the file. And upload.
8) Next, message would be displayed that the file already exists. Choose yes to overwrite and save.
Now, check the uwl iview for the result.
if you are checking by any role. Then please ensure that the same iview is linked
to the role for which you checked the property in step 1.
Hope this document helps people.