Steps to test Asynchronous Web services – SPROXY
Why separately and not in SPROXY?
This is because, when we test Asynchronous service like CustomerCRMChangeRequest_In, the response will not be posted immediately. But it would be posted asynchronously separately and the response will be using the service CustomerCRMConfirmation_out. Usually errors will not be shown in Asynchronous
services testing but there will be an exception raised like following:
How we can see the errors raised out of Asynchronous services?
- Download the XML from SPROXY by clicking on the button as shown below:
- Now execute the report SE_COUNTERPART_TEST_TOOL and fill up the data as shown in the screen shot and execute.
- After this is performed, open the transaction SXMB_MONI and click on “Monitor for processed XML messages”.
- Select the status group as “Errors”.
- Click on the red flag as shown in the screenshot below:
- Now you will be shown with the actual error which has happened and this will not be displayed in the SPROXY directly for Asynchronous services. This is an error thrown in the Text collection data set of Accounts.
- These errors will be shown in the response message of the synchronous services. For Asynchronous services, we need to rely on a OUT service to actually log the error.
- If there are no errors in the service, confirmation will be shown as below:
I hope this short blog helps to identify and check the errors thrown in the Asynchronous services and help to analyse the errors to resolve it.