How happy are you? I don’t mean with life in general, though that is important as well. But what I really want to know is how happy are you with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards and what is important to you.
As many of you probably know, I am responsible for responsible for the product marketing for this solution. I consider it to be extremely critical to have a good feel for what our customers and users are thinking but it is hard to get a fuller sense of things by a small number of interactions during our conferences or the
occasional phone call with a customer. I didn’t have budget for a survey but I didn’t want to let that stop me so I’ve crafted a short survey in Google Forms so I could reach out on a broader basis for feedback.
The survey is short – it won’t take you more than a couple of minutes to fill in some multiple choice questions. But it is designed to give us some feedback on what categories are most important overall to your business intelligence strategy (i.e. dashboards versus reports), the relative importance and satisfaction with our mobile solution, the overall experience with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards and how we are doing against our competition.
The survey results will be shared with the development team, solution management and of course marketing. The more responses we have, the more attention is likely to be paid, so please take the couple minutes to fill it out. The good, the bad, the ugly – we’d like to know the cold hard truth as it only from there that we can make the right decisions.
And to convince you that it really isn’t a long survey – here are the questions I’m asking
- How important are each of the following categories to your overall business intelligence strategy (on a scale of 1 to 5)
- Categories: Reporting, Dashboards, Self Service, Ad hoc Analysis, Predictive
- Have you used the mobile functionality for SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards? Yes or No
- How critical is mobile dashboards to your organization and your BI success on a scale of 1 to 5?
- Please rate your satisfaction with mobile Dashboards functionality and performance on a scale of 1 to 5
- Please rate your experience with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards on a scale of 1 to 5 in the following areas?
- Quality and quantity of visualizations
- Ease and time needed for designing
- Integration with portfolio
- Ease of use for end users
- Ability to integrate any data sources
- In your overall evaluation of SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, please rate SAP against the competition on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Have you considered using an alternative to an SAP solution?
- If you use an alternative to SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards which solution do you use?
- Optional: Elaborate further on your experience with SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards