Making Good on the User Experience Promise – TechEd 2013 in Las Vegas
One year ago, at SAPPHIRE NOW and TechEd in Madrid, SAP made an announcement that many had been eagerly awaiting. We promised our customers that we would get serious about user experience. Really serious. Now, one year later, you can see the progress we have made. We think you will find that the past 12 months have produced extraordinary results.
This October, join us at SAP TechEd in Las Vegas to discover the amazing simplified business apps called SAP Fiori that are revolutionizing the enterprise experience. Check out the latest tools and technology that give our customers the power to improve the user experience of the business functions that are most important for their company. Learn about SAP’s new design services that help customers understand SAP’s user experience strategy and translate it into real business value. And, let us surprise you with amazing consumer apps. This is SAP like you have never seen us before!
Visit the User Experience booth in the Technology showcase area to talk one-on-one with SAP experts about:
- SAP’s user experience strategy
- SAP Fiori
- Consumer apps from SAP
- UI Enablement tools
- SAP Screen Personas
- Design services from SAP
Planning your agenda? Here is a preview of just a few of the sessions on offer at TechEd about user experience:
- SAP Fiori – Technology Behind the Scenes
- Building Responsive SAPUI5 Applications Following the SAP Fiori Approach
- SAP UX strategy and UI roadmap
- SAP Screen Personas – The Power to Improve Your User Experience
- From Today to a Vision, UI to UX, Mobile to Augmented Reality, Investing to ROI
- New User Interface Theme Designer
- Building SAP Fiori-like UIs with SAP UI5
- Learn more about SAP UX and UI portfolio in SAP UX Explorer
- Using SAP Screen Personas to Simplify SAP GUI screens
- Q&A: SAP Fiori – Technology Behind the Scenes
- How to achieve consumer-grade UX for mobile enterprise applications
- SAP Screen Personas Scripting
- Theming and branding of SAP applications
- New UI Theme Designer
- SAP Screen Personas scripting common use cases
- A glimpse of the future – how Personas scripting evolves
- SAP Screen Personas and SAP Fiori
Along with an expert networking session to answer your questions about SAP’s UX strategy, new consumer applications, SAP Fiori, available UI enablement tools and SAP’s design services.
You can select “user experience” as one of the “hot topics” in the agenda builder to find all of the UX sessions and make sure to attend those sessions that interest you most!
And while we are on the subject, here are some links that might interest you as well: