- Send a vendor / customer change with tx. BD14 / BD12
- If the vendor / customer, in the outbound system has NO more bank details maintained, no bankdata will be deleted in the inbound system
- Cause there is no E1LFBKM / E1KNBKM-Segment in the CREMAS / DEBMAS IDOC.
Steps to reproduce:
- Vendor / Customer in outbound system has no Bankdetail anymore
- In outbound system there is no segment E1LFBKM / E1KNBKM
- In inbound system the Bankdata are still in LFBK / KNBK Inbound Idoc
Explanation of the process:
Sending FULL idoc (BD12 / BD14)
- If at least one bank data is present in the outbound idoc, then, in the inbound system, all banks not present in the idoc will be deleted.
- BUT if NO BANK is in the idoc, then banks are not processed and therefore no existing bank is getting deleted in the inbound system.
FULL Idoc sent of customer / vendor master data is semi current state for bank.
- To have a reliable handling of bank data, you need to distribute your changes (BD21) with changes pointers. This is not a work-around. This is distribution of changed using change pointers. (BD21)
- Otherwise a modification of the process will be necessary.
Either by adding a dummy banks segment or by implementing BAdI CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_BI.