SAP Screen Personas 2.0 training class on 15-16 October 2013 in Chicago
Please join us for a workshop that will help you master the latest technology from SAP
We frequently receive requests to help customers make their SAP graphical user interface (GUI) more intuitive. With SAP Screen Personas software, customers can modify SAP GUI screens quickly and easily without any programming.
Using a simple drag and drop approach, you will learn how to use SAP Screen Personas to:
- Make SAP solution screens more intuitive
- Improve usability, resulting in higher user productivity and satisfaction
- Reduce training time on SAP transactions
- Simplify the way business users interact with SAP
To help you better understand the capabilities of this new software, SAP Education has developed a two-day, introductory workshop to introduce SAP Screen Personas and enable users to start improving their SAP GUI usability.
During the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the architecture and deployment of SAP Screen Personas
- Create user-friendly screens
- Combine tabs and screens to streamline the SAP experience
- Automate keystrokes to boost user productivity
- Learn how to manage flavors, users, and the overall SAP Screen Personas environment
Register today for one of the workshops to learn how to utilize SAP Screen Personas to provide a personalized user experience.
Intro to SAP Screen Personas Workshops
Date: October 15-16, 2013
Location: Chicago, IL
For information please call 1-888-777-1727 or to learn more about SAP Education please visit https://training.sap.com