OData Curriculum for SAP Partners starts on October the 7th
Dear SAP Partners,
We would like to invite you to attend our upcoming five-week virtual learning event “OData Curriculum for SAP Partners“!
In this curriculum you will learn the fundamental concepts of OData (aka Open Data Protocol), how OData provides unique access to heterogeneous SAP applications, independent of their architecture, release and platform on any client and any device in a simple and fast way. We enable you to create and consume OData services in SAP environment!
SAP has developed a new learning concept that enables you to learn together with other SAP partners in a virtual learning environment (SAP Jam). You can learn anywhere and anytime, take a break or repeat the content whenever you need, as well as easily access learning content all over the globe. You can learn and practice independently with ongoing support provided by experienced SAP experts. Collaborate, discuss and exchange your knowledge with others fast and efficiently make learning more effective! Read more
Steps to be taken to attend this curriculum:
- Register now, since the number of participants is limited! Registration is required only for the first Online Session. After this registration you will be automatically registered for “OData Curriculum for SAP Partners” and all additional online sessions included to this curriculum.
- S-user is required. Please ensure that you use your unique S-user ID and password with an valid e-mail address and access to that mailbox for registration.
- Save calendar entries selecting your region to reserve your time for online sessions included to OData Curriculum.
- Please forward this announcement to colleagues whom you think would benefit from the curriculum.
These online sessions are part of “OData Curriculum for SAP Partners“:
• 1st Online Session – Introduction Session: 07 October 2013; 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (CEST)
• 2nd Online Session – Q&A Session: 23 October 2013; 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (CEST)
• 3rd Online Session – Wrap-Up Session: 06 November 2013; 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm (CEST)
We look forward to seeing you in this sessions!
Start Date: 07 October 2013
Time: 9:00 am (CEST)
Duration: 5 weeks (2 – 4 hours per week)
Course language: English
Best regards on behalf of the SAP Mobile Partner Engagement and Platform Services Team and the SAP NetWeaver Gateway Product Team