Sure that this trick is already know for must of you that work daily with product availability matrix ( friendly named “pam” ), but for me is don’t know since some days that I try to find more Technical information about new release of SP10 (before you are able to download SP10), the trick is just to list some sap notes that will be available for next Solution Manager FP2 (SP10), there are 2 options to get that list.
One options is from swdc software download catalog or other from a note advance search selecting product version and SP level and/or expanding stack info inside a SAP Note ( that option is on the last step of the table ).
to find a better way to publih on snc y try to use a table with a thumbnail for the image that you can expand clicking it, and a short description of the step at the left column for that people that love read whitepapers (with poor English) better than scan and screenshot 🙂
With that list we can see the amount correction are for:
– Custom Code Management
– Change Request Management
– Solution Manager Implementation
– Business Blueprint / Implementation
– Project Administration
– Landscape Management
– Business Process Monitoring
– Content for technical Monitoring
– Solution Directory
– Process Scheduling Management
– Service Desk / Incident Management
– Test Plan Management
And more littler groups with 2 or 3 correction, after a quick read of the list I found something interesting to save when we can go to SP10, like:
– 1724697 – Authorities for UI objects in the assignment blocks
– 1883902- Start Transaction from Solution Manager is dumping in NWBC
– 1871878-Alert Inbox: Gray Icons For EWA of Java Systems
( damn, other grey nightmare like ewa grey xD but this for MAI )
– 1895860-Workload data collector dumps after long runtime
( other workload data collector problem :_( )
– 1875419-ST710:AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP has a long runtime
( that’s is really interesting if you work with a huge sap message )
– 1876243-Optimize Job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPOR for one customer
( new and great option for VAR scenario )
– 1885123-Reports to delete Solman Products and related Ibase comp.
(I need that correction now)
well, that post is not really usefull but interesting to know wo is possible to discover corrections before SPx are released, maybe there is other option for that but I don’t know.
Hope that can be usefull for someone 😉