Ready for In-Memory Computing? Unleash the Power of SAP HANA Today
Are your executives and business users demanding the power to make business decisions faster and more effectively? Have you been thinking about moving to in-memory computing to accelerate analytics, business processes, sentiment data processing,
and predictive capabilities?
There is no denying that the speed and power of in-memory computing can help companies take advantage of new growth opportunities and get ahead of the competition. That’s why SAP customers are moving to the SAP HANA platform. They want to empower people in their organizations to make decisions and act in the moment with real-time insights. And they want to innovate without disruption.
With the SAP HANA platform, you can run almost every facet of your business in real time. Isn’t it time that you took advantage of the full power of the SAP HANA platform?
You have questions…
When SAP customers want to move to SAP HANA, we have found that they often need guidance on how best to achieve this goal. For instance, you may want to know:
- What will the move to SAP HANA mean for my existing business intelligence landscape?
- What does the architecture in SAP HANA look like and how will it affect our IT governance?
- How can my organization make the transition to SAP HANA in a way that minimizes risk and
…and we have answers!
To help you prepare for a move to SAP HANA, SAP Services offers a strategy and technical design service that will help answer these and other critical questions for you. The service includes expert guidance from the SAP Consulting organization on issues of
architecture, governance, business alignment, and knowledge transfer.
With this service, SAP consultants will help you:
- Gain a thorough understanding of what SAP HANA has to offer in terms of functionality and business benefits
- Understand how to define a deployment strategy – complete with a transformation road map, prioritized investment details, and first-sizing information
- Develop adetailed plan for integrating SAP HANA into your existing landscape, with clearly defined responsibilities for all IT and business roles
- Define specific scenarios up front to enable quick wins – all with clear ROI expectations
A road map for success
At the completion of this service, you’ll have a comprehensive road map for moving forward with SAP HANA – one that minimizes migration risk and speeds time to value. You’ll have details on tangible benefits, a clear understanding of expected ROI, a prioritized list of relevant business scenarios, and a plan for integrating SAP HANA into your company’s overall data analytics strategy.
A detailed migration plan will help you lower your deployment risk and achieve a greater cost efficiency. And you’ll get a faster time to value with up-front investment decisions and predefined business scenarios. And most importantly, you’ll gain a greater confidence across for moving forward.
For more information on SAP Services for SAP HANA, download the Developing a Strategy and Migration Plan for SAP HANA with SAP Services information sheet.