- Route 1: 25 minutes on a major highway
- Route 2: 30 minutes on a major highway and back roads
- Route 3: 45 minutes on back roads (some turn by turn information unavailable)
Because I didn’t have the time or patience to get lost, I selected the first route and arrived at my destination in exactly 25 minutes without making one wrong turn. Granted, I could have been delayed by circumstances out of my control – like being stuck behind an accident or getting a flat tire – but using the right, most direct route kept me on the best path, and out of trouble.
If only there could be a navigation system for making business decisions…
In business, industry and process experts can help us navigate the road ahead. They can advise us on the best course of action to take, based on their experiences, so we can save time and money, reduce risks, and arrive at our destination with ease.
According to an information sheet from SAP, expert guidance can help companies develop a comprehensive project plan that provides a clear path to success throughout the project lifecycle. By partnering with experts who have been involved in similar projects with numerous other companies, we can benefit from their trial-and-error experiences and learn from their best practices. Best of all, we can rely on external resources who are focused exclusively on our project – from planning through completion and next steps – and can take a step back, when necessary, to see the big picture.
With expert guidance, we can:
- Minimize deployment and integration risks
- Increase cost-efficiency
- Speed time to value
- Prioritize IT investments
Planning a migration of SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse to SAP HANA?
To help firms define and implement the best SAP HANA strategy, SAP Consulting offers a strategy and technical design service for SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW) powered by SAP HANA. This fixed-price, fixed-scope service offers:
- A standardized approach to defining the optimal SAP HANA deployment strategy and migration path, with minimal system disruption and risk
- Workshops on reporting strategy and system landscape considerations for SAP NetWeaver BW
- A project plan that includes migration prerequisites, hardware sizing, and data center guidance
- Review of the integration road map, system sizing, and next steps at the completion of the project
To learn more about navigating your next software implementation or migration project with experts, like those from SAP Consulting, read “Plan the Migration of SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse to SAP HANA.”