Assigning permissions to create or execute routing scripts or data collection parameters with defined formulas
A User has to assign the following permissions to all UME security users that are required to execute routing scripts or calculate data collection parameters with formulas in POD.
1) Log on to SAP NetWeaver Administration, choose Configuration Security Identity Management
2) Search with Criteria: Role and keyword for search to be SAP_ME_USER.
3) Select to Modify the SAP_ME_USER role.
4) Add ME.Service.ManageScript and/or ME.Service.ExecuteScript to Assigned Actions.
5) Save the User ROle and now you can execute the scipts.
If above permissions are not assigned, the user will get the following error : “Rights and adjustments need to execute ME.Service.ScriptBO.dbCreate; please ask your system administration (message 16060).”