I’m pleased to announce that CubeServ will present a new webinar – in German language – on Sep 24th.
Topic will be “Process Intelligence – a new perspective for BI”.
On the one hand, Process Intelligence means the integration of BI into your business processes.
Additionally, it comprises both measurement and analytics of business processes with the purpose to optimize them continiously and systematically.
By means of today`s Technology – with and even without HANA -, business processes can be combined with BI aspects much better than in the past.
In the webinar I will demonstrate how you can reach Quick Wins in the context of process optimization projects or process excellence initiatives.
When using Process Intelligence approaches, you can reach a new level of BI!
- Process Intelligence: an overview
- Process Observer:
- Monitoring of processes in the SAP Business Suite
- Alerting functionality
- Measurement and analytics of business processes:
- Operational Cockpits: modern HTML5 UIs for all process participants in order to ease their daily work
- Process Performance Dashboards: process-oriented BI
- CubeServ BI Content „Process Analytics“: one data model in SAP BW for all process analytics requirements (e.g. from Process Observer, BPM, Business Workflow, non-SAP)
- SAP Operational Process Intelligence, powered by HANA
- Process Mining: make your running processes visible!
- Conclusion and CubeServ BPM offerings
I’m looking forward to your participation.
For further questions, you can contact me directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn.