Participant Course Grades in SAP LSO
As you know the last step in conducting a training course is keeping the grades for participants. In this document I would explain how to do it in learning solution.
- Assign Course Grade qualification to the attendee during course follow-up.
- Create new course grade qualification with scale defined 1-5.
- Assign qualification to the course type.
- Create new course qualification with scale defined as Pass/Fail.
- During the follow-up process, assign the course grade qualification to attendees with the designated grade.
- During the follow-up process, assign the course qualification to attendees with the designated pass or fail.
- And after that use Qualification reporting (Search using Qualification ID for course grades) & Participant List. (Pass/Fail)