Waste Code: Number or code that is assigned to a waste in a legally defined waste catalog in the company.
Each Waste code is created as a Specification in Specification Management.
The Waste code created can be assigned to Wastes, Waste approvals & Disposal documents. And hence, integrate standard values from laws & regulations.
- Creation T-code: – CG02BD and navigate to Waste Code. Select it and click on Create button.
- You enter the Specification Header tab data.
- Maintain any restrictions on the Restrictions Tab, if any.
- You maintain the Identifier tab with the relevant data. You can assign a regulatory list to the WASTECODE.
- Now, go to the EH&S Waste Codes property tree. You maintain the Value Assignment tab with the required data via phrases.
- You can specify a ‘Source’ if required. Source is the legal regulation or other ruling to which a reference value refers. (Journals, books, publications etc…)
Save your entries.
The waste code is created.