Join us for the “SAP Sybase Replication Server Technical Workshop” on Thursday, October 3, 2013 to learn about new options and features for existing SAP Sybase Replication Server customers. We’ll show you how the new version of SAP Sybase Replication Server replicates transactional data for non-SAP applications in real time, directly into SAP HANA– without slowing or disrupting the systems that are running the business – to create a real-time analytics solution.
New for SAP Sybase Replication Server – we now offer support for:
- Real-time transactional replication into SAP HANA for non-SAP applications
- Real-time change data capture (CDC) for SAP Data Services
- Disaster recovery for SAP Business Suite applications running on SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (SAP Sybase ASE) including:
- Multiple replication agents from a single SAP Sybase ASE database
- Direct load capability for subscription creation reducing or eliminating bulk materialization
- Replication definition elimination for standby (Web services or multi-site availability) environments
- Plus, great new features for current customers!
And for customers running SAP Business Suite on SAP Sybase ASE, we now have a solution that reduces both planned and unplanned downtime using SAP Sybase Replication Server.
To find out more, Register today and join us in New York!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @SAPNorthAmerica for updates around events!