With just a matter of weeks to go, don’t miss the opportunity to join with peers from multiple organizations across the process industry at the International SAP Conference for Product Safety and Stewardship.
Taking place in Frankfurt on 30 September – 1 October, you will have the opportunity to hear strategic keynotes, network with experts, hear informative customer case studies, and learn about SAP’s solution strategy for product safety and stewardship.
Agenda highlights include:
- How Evonik Industries are improving compliance with the help of the SAP EHS regulatory content package for Dangerous Goods Management
- Preparation of extended Safety Data Sheets and exposure scenarios for mixtures at Lubrizol
- CLP+: Lead Substance Determination for Mixtures at BASF
- Incident Management at Taminco – proactively managing and learning from incidents
- Product notifications to the German BfR at ASK Chemicals with SAP EHS Management
- How CHT Beitlich are efficiently managing product safety from the cloud – SAP Product Safety Management OnDemand
- Compliance automation at Merck Group by using rule sets from SAP EHS regulatory content
As organizations in the process industry face the need to respond to ever changing customer-driven substance restrictions and new requirements don’t miss this opportunity to discover how innovative solutions from SAP can ensure ongoing compliance with product-related regulations.
To find out more, to view the agenda and to register your place now, please visit www.tacook.com/sapsafety-stewardship
I look forward to seeing you in Frankfurt!