Automatic creation of WCM objects through Planning
- Every day lots of Preventative maintenance order will be generated in the system through planning.
- It is very time taking job to create WCM Objects for each and every plan to nullify this SAP Provides us the process of Automatic creation of WCM objects through Planning system.
To create Work approval , Work clearance application and Work clearance Document through maintenance order which are generated through preventive maintenance Planning automatically.
Steps to be followed to achieve the requirement:
- Create User Fields in transaction – OILJ
- Create template Work Approval.
- And create task list and assign these fields in task list.
- Create plan with task list and schedule the plan it will generate the order with work approval, work clearance application and WCD.
- Create User Fields in transactions – OILJ.
- Enter Field key , description of field key and text same as your work approval short form and in value field name of work approval as shown in the below screen shot.
2. Create template Work Approval.
- Go to transaction “ WCTA” and create one work approval ( Through this reference template number only system will generate the automatic WCA’S every time the plan Is called.
3.And assign this User fields and WC Approval number in task list. In task list go to operation screen select the operation and in menu bar click on operation-User data it will display the screen as below.
- In the Type field enter the template WC Approval Number.
Create plan with task list and schedule the plan it will generate the order with work approval, work clearance application and WCD.