SAP Enterprise Support Academy – Get Empowered with SAP Enterprise Support!
SAP Enterprise Support Academy serves as a single point of access for the services and educational content your people need to keep your business running smoothly and successfully, so you have additional bandwith for business transformation. Through a dedicated platform, you’ll find hundreds of assets that can help you master the details of the software that runs your business. Read how Piaggio, Kennametal and other customers have successfully leveraged the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
With its latest update, the academy becomes even more valuable and relevant to your business by empowering your experts to grow critical knowledge and skills when they need it, in the way they want it. This strategy was recently acknowledged by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) and rewarded with the prestigious VISION AWARD 2013. Check out the videos of the award presentation and the ceremony.
The Q3 2013 update focuses on the following topics:
The best way to tackle your business challenges is to provide your experts with the right offering at the right time. This is why SAP Enterprise Support Academy operates on a just-in-time model rather than a just-in-case model.
- Several aggregated views and entry points guide you through the academy’s repository of educational content and services, based on your individual preferences.
- Support-specific Value Maps provide structured guidance how to efficiently address specific business challenges with the help of the SAP Enterprise Support offerings, taking into account your needs and requirements.
- Deployment Best Practices for SAP HANA® provide a comprehensive suite of knowledge articles and guided procedures on implementing and operating SAP HANA and applications powered by SAP HANA.
Working together, people can achieve extraordinary things. This is why SAP Enterprise Support Academy fosters collaboration and uses SAP Jam, SAP’s social collaboration tool.
- Collaboration on peer level provides first-hand knowledge sharing and helps you to stay connected
- Collaboration with SAP experts helps you identify the right services and roadmap and to answer your questions as part of the value map approach
- Social capabilities built into SAP Jam and the academy empower people to engage and work together in new ways
The more ways your people can master content and access services – the better off you will be as an organization. This is why SAP Enterprise Support Academy emphasizes flexibility.
- Mobile access to the academy’s catalog of content and services provides anytime and anywhere access (click here to send the access link to your mobile device).
- The scalable Value Map approach allows you to start small with quick wins and decide to go bigger if the business value is given.
- Browse Deployment Best Practices for SAP HANA for initial knowledge transfer or benefit from full workplace integration into SAP Solution Manager work areas for context-specific learning on-the-job.
In addition, the Q3 update adds several customer-centric functions and features which will enable you to take full advantage of SAP Enterprise Support.
Many of these updates and improvements were based on highly appreciated direct customer feedback. This kind of feedback helps us to continuously improve our services and to ensure our customers are enabled to take full advantage of our SAP Enterprise Support offering.
Looking for more information?
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions on September 20, 2013 (a recording will be made available in the Meet the Expert Replay Library).
- Visit us at the ASUG Fall Conference (Sept. 26.-27., Philadelphia, PA) or at the DSAG Jahreskongress (Sept 17.-19. Nürnberg, Germany) and join our usability test
- Sign up for our subscription service to automatically receive news and information from SAP Enterprise Support Academy or follow our new RSS feed
- Read our overview factsheet to find out how you can benefit from SAP Enterprise Support Academy
Contact information: SAP_ES_Academy@SAP.com