I am very happy to officially announce the release of Phase 2 of SAP’s BI Platform Pattern Books as delivered by my colleague
In this second phase, the Pattern Book has focused on how to deploy SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 release with SBO Mobile BI and SBO Explorer on Windows operating system and using SQL Server for CMS repository.
Deploying SAP BI Platform is often a challenging task. This book intends to address the challenges and provide guidelines to best practices with intuitive step by step instructions on how to deploy SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 server and it’s components into a real world system landscape on Microsoft Windows operating system.
Phase 2 SAP BI Pattern Book focuses on;
- Installing SQL Server middleware including OLAP data source configuration with SSO
- Setting up authentication (SAP & Windows AD) to integrate with customer’s existing infrastructure
- Configuring Web Server (Apache) including reverse proxy and Web Application Server (Tomcat) cluster setup
- Installing SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.0 cluster
- How to add SAP BusinessObjects Explorer into SAP BI platform cluster
- Setting up SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI and
- A troubleshooting section
Links for the SAP BI Pattern Books;
Feel free to use the content presented in the Pattern Book to deploy your own system.
Feedback can be provided to the original post: http://scn.sap.com/blogs/sathishrajagopal/2013/05/23/announcing-the-launch-of-sap-businessobjects-bi-platform-pattern-books-phase-2