How can leading-edge technologies grow your service business in A&D? Join the AIA webinar on 18th September 2013
Advancements in cloud computing, product visualization, in-memory computing and mobile technologies are impacting both our personal and professional lives in ways that were previously unimaginable.
These technological advancements are changing the expectations of both consumers and employers alike. Unfortunately, technology spending for the sake of technological advancement does not make the business case for an investment.
Join us for a Webinar on Wednesday, September 18 to discuss how strategically-applied technological advancements can help companies exceed the expectations of their customers and enable growth in their aftermarket service business.
Join our webinar to hear discussions on:
- The impact that cloud, in-memory computing, product visualization and mobility have made on customer expectations
- Ways in which these advances can be leveraged across organizations to differentiate services from competitors
- Growing companies’ service portfolios and market share by developing new service offerings through the application of new technologies
- How Clockwork Solutions leveraged SAP in-memory technology to enhance their predictive capabilities
Featured Speakers Include :
- Christopher MacLuckie, Solution Director, Aerospace and Defense Industry Business Solutions, SAP Labs, LLC
- Ulf Guttmann, Solution Manager, CRM, Service, SAP
- Shawn Brodersen, Head of NA Solutions, HCL America
- Joe Berti, Chief Executive Officer, Clockwork Solutions
To registration please click here
(AIA members only)