Blog it forward – Jagathshree Iyer
Dear all! 🙂
First of all, I thank Jitendra Kansal who blog forwarded me through Blog It Forward – Jitendra Kansal. This is Jagathshree and I am writing my first blog ever 😉 It is an honor that I have begun it in such a wonderful space and my thanks to SCN 😳 .
Well, people usually find my name difficult to pronounce, so I am used to being called by different nick names ( Jag, Jagath, Jaggy etc., 😆 ). And as you can see that my blog already has so many smileys, I am a cheerful and a jovial person. After completing my schooling in different states in India, I completed B.Tech from Hindustan University, Chennai in 2012. I was waiting for my joining in an IT giant in 2012, when I got selected in Globalsoft Solutions, an SAP consultancy firm in Chennai. Thus, here I am, into the world of SAP 🙂 and I consider myself very fortunate 😳 . Currently, I am working in CRM domain.
My mother India:
- The Balaji temple, Tirupathi, is the busiest pilgrimage centers in the world
- India has the most number of vegetarians in the world.
- 1961 census recognized 1652 individual mother tongues in India.
According to the most recent census, 29 languages have more than a million native speakers,
60 have more than 100,000, 122 have more than 10,000.
- Rakshabandan is a unique festival when a sister ties a rakhi or holy thread – a colorful band on her brother’s wrist,
while, through a gift, the brother vows to look after her .
- Cow is considered as a sacred animal and is worshiped.
My native – Chennai city:
Chennai is the capital of Tamil Nadu, the fourth most populous metropolitan city in India and 31st largest urban area in the world.
Some of the noted features:
1. Marina Beach:
A natural urban beach along the Bay of Bengal, Marina is the world’s second longest of its kind.
People usually enjoy having hot snacks called ‘Bhajji’ here.
2. Kathipara Flyover:
It is a major landmark in Chennai and also the largest cloverleaf flyover in Asia.
3. Guindy National Park:
It is one of the few national parks situated inside a city
In response to questions posed by Jitendra Kansal 🙂
1. What makes me smile/laugh?
I smile the moment somebody does or when some one merely holds a camera in front of me 😛 😉
2. Had I not been in software, where would I have been?
In a school, wearing a saree and teaching Maths and English 🙂
3. What is the craziest thing that I would have done in my life?
I do not know if it is the craziest. But I still cherish this incident 😆
When I was five years old, I had taken part in a fancy dress competition in school for annual day celebrations and I had chosen to be a doctor.
My parents had taught me a few lines to speak which I had rehearsed for days. That day, I boarded the stage and introduced myself boldly.
But suddenly, I started singing a devotional song on Lord Krishna, for no reason. The entire crowd began to laugh and I thought they were cheering me 😆
Probably, that day proved that I would never be a doctor in my life 😛 though I still sing 😉
Answers to a few general questions:
Who inspires me the most?
Any new thing that enters my life, motivates and inspires me !
What do I most enjoy in SCN?
I love the discussion forums and the blogs 😘 .
What, according to me, is the most fascinating invention/discovery?
I find air planes really fascinating and to me, they are one of the best inventions 😳 .
I would like to blog forward to
I wish If you could answer to the following:
1. What energizes you when you feel dull or irritated ?
2. What is the most adventurous thing that you have done in your life?
3. If given a chance to show your creativity, in which specific field would you make an attempt?
4. (Optional) Which self help book would you suggest to read?
For any doubts regarding BIF, kindly visit Blog It Forward Community Challenge
Thanks for reading my blog. Being new to blog-writing, I would appreciate your valuable comments and feed-backs.
Keep smiling 🙂