SAP BusinessObjects offers a variety of business intelligence (BI) solutions that can help you transform your business. To get the most from these solutions, your business users need to understand the fundamentals of SAP’s BI solutions and sharpen their proficiency with reports and dashboards. Additionally, our support staff needs the know-how to support, administer, and ensure security for these solutions.
For a limited time, SAP Education customers in North America can save up to 75% on BI training by purchasing site licenses for one or more of these e-learning courses:
- Introduction to SAP BusinessObjects BI Solution (SAPBIE) describes the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools. You will learn about use cases and basic functions of the most important BusinessObjects reporting tools.
- SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence – Report Design I (BOW315) teaches you to access, analyze, and share data using SAP BusinessObjects BI launch pad and SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence. The course shows you how to create Web Intelligence documents for your reporting needs, retrieve data by building queries using SAP BusinessObjects universes, and use Web Intelligence to enhance documents for easier analysis. It also explains how to organize, manage, and distribute documents using BI launch pad.
- Dashboards: Core and Connectivity (BOX315) provides the detailed knowledge needed to design a dashboard to facilitate the decision making. Participants become familiar with methods for connecting their dashboards to popular live data sources. Additionally, they will learn how to shorten development time using templates, themes, and best practices when designing dashboards.
- Crystal Reports – Fundamentals of Report Design (BOC315) teaches how to plan and create a report, organize and format data, apply record selection, create formulas and apply conditioning report, and export and distribute reports.
- Business Intelligence Platform: Administration and Security (BOE315) explains the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, and teaches how to manage content and objects within the platform. You also learn how to organize objects, secure users and groups, manage and secure applications,
and distribute content to users.
Discounted Pricing. The more courses you order, the more you save. Here’s a summary of the pricing discounts available through this offer:
- 1 title – $35,000
- 2 titles – $62,000
- 3 titles – $81,000
- 4 titles – $92,000
- 5 titles – $95,000
E-learning site licenses from SAP Education. With e-learning site licenses from SAP Education, you own the course outright. You can give your staff unlimited access to training whenever, wherever, and for as long as they need it.
Limited time offer…order now! This offer is valid on orders placed from now until September 30, 2013. To order, please call the SAP Education Customer Interaction Center at 1-888-777-1727, and use promotion code SL2013Q3-G.