Roadshow on Integrated Chemical Information Management by Enowa
Chemical Information is of increasing importance for business processes. Here are some examples:
- Quality inspection criteria refer to chemical and physical properties of chemicals
- Product classifications are used to calculate correct Labels and Safety Data sheets which needs to be at hand when hazardous chemical products shall be shipped
- Information about hazardousness is used to plan and execute transports and storage of Dangerous Goods and to create safety instructions
- Chemical regulations require can I make, buy or sell checks and check of compliance for Imports and Exports
- Customer product requirements are expressed through chemical and physical information and products are technically characterized by those. They are used as requirements for R&D and determined by R&D department for later use in subsequent business processes.
All these examples indicate the importance of an integrated management system for chemical information as it is common already for business information. But how can this been realized? SAP is the only ERP vendor with significant capabilities for Environment, Health and Safety according to AMR which can be used to support this.
During a roadshow taking place in fall this year run by SAP implementation partner enowa the need and realization opportunities for an integrated chemical information management are discussed and SAP customer Bayer will share experience.
I look forward to seeing you at the roadshow in Düsseldorf on Nov 7. For further information including agenda and registration please refer to http://www.enowa.de/events/roadshow-2013